Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Brunch

If someone told me that I would someday be standing in line to buy breakfast other than a McDonalds, I would of laughed in there faces. I don't wait for nobody, yall be waiting for me, I'm actually not that much of a bitch... So this place is called is "Good enough to Eat" and by the line outside it felt like we were in for a treat.



Mimosa's for everybody in the house!!! Do you know of a better way than starting a Sunday morning off with booze and not just any old alcohol, some champagne, cause I sure as hell don't



I ordered the "Lumber Jack" pancakes, so with the though of a bacon, eggs and pancakes in my mind I wasn't prepared for anything less than what I got. So this aint no food review but in my opinion, they could of trimmed off some more fat around the edges, but it still tasted like heaven though.
One well deserved thumbs up from me for the service, the food and of course the drinks at "Good enough to Eat" located on the corner of W 83rd and Amsterdam Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment