Sunday 13 January 2013

3 days. 3 nights. 3 parties. 3 hangovers

Making friends in New York is a lot easier said than done, well for most people that is. I met Matthew through a mutual friend on the first night of this 3 day party feast and now I have at least 10 pending friend request on Facebook, yes that does make it official. 
The most fun and interesting fact that Matthew and I have come to learn about one another is that he speaks in a South Indian accent when he's drunk and I speak in very South African accent all the time....
Day 1





Day 2

Above: My new best friend, I absolutely love me some Emily Mwa, and what makes me love her even more is the fact that she also uses a dustbin at home and has a boot in her car, African Love!!!!! FYI she's from Kenya.
Below: I can remember that we did a lot of toasts during the course of these three days and I'm pretty sure this specific one was to friendships in New York City. I actually think that's me clinking to the toast with the bowl of bar snack.


Below: The after effects of round 2, we ended up at some 24 hour dinner eating omelets and salad



Day 3 started off very casual with a good old KIKI at once again Matthew's apt. The dirty dancing below was taking place before we even went out to the club for some Therapy, no pun intended as that was the clubs name.




No comments:

Post a Comment