Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pink's Hot Dogs

The world renowned hot dog vendour were celebs and plebs stand in the same line to stuff their faces with a very large variety of hot dogs. I was on the fence about this place for the mere fact that I hail from just beside the boerewors curtain and never have I had a better hot dog than the footlong roll from Hillcrest, but when in Rome


These are a few examples of the various dogs they have to offer, they even have a few named after their esteemed clientele such as Ozzy Osbourne and Martha Stewart to name a couple.




Once you enter the actual store your eye just follows the string of signed head shots from celebs that they have fed over the past years


I was very eager to dig in as the aroma that was hanging around Pink's was just to good to be true.



The New York footlong was one of my choices, topped with sauteed garlic mushrooms and a dash of cheese, this dog literally took my breath away and it wasn't the garlic that was responsible... 



1 comment:

  1. Ive been in LA recently as well and I was at Pink's almost everyday if my budget allowed me too...
    But that Martha Steward dog was disgusting though

    ReplyDelete