Saturday 12 January 2013

SHOPPING

Treating myself to some shopping in LA didn't sound like a bad idea, so I headed down to Rodeo Drive with hope that I'll maybe buy my mom or best friend something expensively-inexpensive. So when I approached the first store, with my choices being limited to the likes of Versace, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Chanel, Bagley & Mischka, Miu Miu and Bijan, dammit I hate it when I my choices are limited like that!!!!!




Above and to the right you can see the yellow walls with shutter widows and over sized wrath iron doors which can be compared to a Italian Villa, well that comparison isn't far from the truth as a the price of a single item from the store would be able to get you just that, an Italian Villa. With Bijan Menswear being not only the most expensive store in the Drive it has been dupped as the most expensive store in the world. 


Apparently it is by appointment only, I'm just wandering what the prerequisites are to obtaining a time slot in their little gold book, Im sure they just do a facebook search to see how many friends you have and who are those odd 3562 friends are











No comments:

Post a Comment