Monday 31 December 2012

Adrenaline Rush

With the likes of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and One Direction pumping in the background on the ride over to 6 Flags: Magic Mountain who wouldn't be excited, when I read that aloud I'm thinking that I might of been the only one excited by the cheesy pop music.   


 

I am still not too sure if Breezy had this eye-popping look on her face due to the excitement of X2 or the cold some people kept talking about.

  
As you can see I was more in the zeitgeist of "dress to impress", but having been in New York for a while it still felt like summer to me, meaning I could of even been a little over dressed. I must admit the amount of gossiping stares I received yesterday for my outlandish summer costume and Mrs. Jay inspired scarf bow, gave me a taste of celebrity and that's when I realized...
 I can do with some more of that in my life






The Tatsu, this was one of the most daring rides of the day. I took my seat alongside my mates and buckled up [above] only to realize 2 seconds later that I will be thrust forward, face down with my ass in the air [below]. Being from Africa the closest thing that comes to a roller-coaster back home is when daddy swings you by your arms out in the backyard, so with the idea of plummeting face first to my death, scared the shit out of me but kept me intrigued the whole time.






The Lex Lurther Drop of Doom, not much can be said apart  from "Wohoooooo, shit-fuck-shit-shit-shit"









After an amazing outing for the day I felt like I needed to be a little selfless, so by random selection, I did this lucky trashcan a favor and posed with my "Hearpple" [apple heart] alongside its <3, which kept me smiling all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment